Migrate Configuration to New Server
The typical tasks when Rapid SCADA migration to another server is needed:
- The software deployment on a production server when the configuration has been done using a developer workstation.
- Server replacement.
Configuration migration sequence:
- Ensure that connections between the server and the devices are properly configured: the required serial ports exist, industrial controllers available via the network, etc.
- Install Rapid SCADA on the new server, but do not start Server and Communicator services.
- Stop Server and Communicator services on the obsolete server. Set Manual startup type of these services.
- Copy the content of the directories listed below from the obsolete server to the new server (default directories are shown):
- Copy the data archive located in the following directories from the obsolete server to the new server:
- Start Server and Communicator services on the new server.
- Check logs.