126.96.36.199 (In development)
- Fixed the service localization
188.8.131.52 (August 29, 2019)
- Condition to stop reading by a byte sequence
- Fixed receiving data via the serial port in the Slave mode on Linux
184.108.40.206 (April 22, 2019)
- Option defining whether to send only modified or all tags to a server
- Sending commands is enabled by default for new communication lines.
- Inactive channels are not bound to device tags.
- Access to the configuration database during device initialization.
- A driver can interact with Server directly.
- Added tag index field to KPTag class.
220.127.116.11 (December 26, 2018)
- Refactoring the structure of the project source code
18.104.22.168 (May 23, 2018)
- The status of the service is displayed in the status file
- Fixed a bug in reading from the serial port with a stop condition